Monday 14 March 2011

THE COMPUTER WIFE...Vgeneration....

Husband (Returning late from work ) : "Good Evening 
 Dear, I'm now logged in." 

 Wife: Have you brought the groceries? 
 Husband: Bad command or filename. 

 Wife: What about my new TV? 
 Husband: Variable not found ... 

 Wife: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do 
 some shopping. 
 Husband: Sharing Violation. Access denied ... 

 Wife: Do you love me or do you only love computers or
 are you just being funny? 
 Husband: Too many parameters ...

 Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot 
 like you. 
 Husband: Data type mismatch. 

 Wife: You are a useless nut. 
 Husband: By Default. 

 Wife: What about your Salary? 
 Husband: File in use ... Try after some time. 

 Wife: Who was in the car this morning? 
 Husband: System is unstable. Press CTRL + ALT + DEL to 
 Reboot. 

 Wife: Are you going to drink some wine? 
 Husband: File system is full. 

 Wife: What is my value in the family? 
 Husband: Unknown Virus.  


FROM-VICKY (V-GENERATION)
E-mail-vk4443@gmail.com
mob no-9041256088.


No comments:

Post a Comment